Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Saturday, November 8, 2008

校友会!

校友会!

We gathering at Jln Davidson!
Happy~
hehe...
they still remember my b'day nerh~
i thought all forget me jor d...hehe
get syok nerh when they suddenly sing songs to me..
hehe

the things happen~when i get syok about 'it'~
他们叫我去拿东西给他们吃!
然后,我去咯~
一回到桌子的旁边...
伟建,讲他要回了..
然后我求他不要酱早回!
thn they suddenly sang b'day song to me nerh!
n very loud too..[malu]
everybody looking at me nerh~
hehe gt a bit pai seh!
after tat,愈康走到我的旁边..
一个人独唱'Happy B'day' 给我..
吓到啦..
无段段,给人家吓!

_________________
ppl who went~{6K}~
-ying.
-ee.
-me.
-jane.
-nee.
-haword.
-jia yi.
-Yee Khang.[lengzai jor~]
-Mun Hon.[tall jor~]
-Victor[hair long jor~]
-guan tatt
-C.C.C
-yan shu.
-n many many...
hehe

tis year many ppl went bac nerh~
our class is the most!
wakak
Luv it~
Pic will upload tomoro~
cz wanna sleep rdy hehe..

wait 4 my new post~!
p/s:coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!