Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Sunday, March 6, 2011

fucking unfortunate experience.

The worst experience ever. Seriously, you would be laughing fucking loud after seeing this post. So just now around like 11 at night. I was preparing to go and get a bath then off to bed. While I’m taking bath, the whole neighborhood’s electricity ran out which mean I was in the middle of the bath and you cant even see a thing. I FCKING HATE THAT and at that moment when your parent is not at home and only left yourself with a homestay. OMFG, you know what I was washing my hair and all shampoo all around my head and face. It’s just lucky that it wasn’t running out of water or else I will be FUCK THE WORLD. Anyway, so I ran downstairs and check out the power only with my towel on. LIKE WTF. The electricity ran out for half an hour which mean I was in a situation of nowhere. All you can do is using cold water to wash your head and trying to dry it up and now Mr. headache comes and visit me. Don’t even do that if you have a chance to know that there will be electricity running out. OMG. Why am I sharing this, I’m fucking pissed at the moment.

!@#$%^&*()QWERTYUIOP !@#$%^&*

FUCK THE DOUCHE BAGS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!