Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

woots !

Finally Pics is done and Bianca you can update your Dead blog .
Xp .

141009 .
Wednesday .
Went back to school for Babi Ass - lison's birthday !
we have a great time !
can say is the Babi Reunion .
haha .but not all arrive ..
=|
Thanks to BrendaNg the bitch !
my leg got two blue black !
=(

Pics here !

Happy Birthday babi ass !

Babi ass again ! Xp
two cakes !
group photo !
The most natural picture we took !
stupid marcus ! Xp
Loves .
quan ; me .

151009 .
Thursday .
Sunway pyramid !
=)
Wake up in the morning I'm the latest who arrive !
SHIT !
Brenda !@#$%^&*
Xp
Then T.G.I Fridays'
=)

Pics time .

Carmen ; Brenda .
Jie Yi /
FF ! miss someone .
erhem .
Mr. & Mrs. Babi !
Joe .
Bitches !
I heart her !
Bitchy .
them again !
JaniceLohSzeNee .
Them .

Us !
I love this ! =)

After that went to Ice Skating .
=)
Took some pics .
I swear i wont go to ice skating again !
I feel down 4 times .
WTH !
arggg .
blue black again !
=(

Ends with smile !
=)

171009 .
Saturday !
LowYat ; TS ; Pavilion ; G-po's house ; KLCC .
Went to Saik Hoe's home
wait for joe then took cab to Low yat and sing K
total 5 .
=)
sing for two hours .
done !

Pictures .



I love her . <3

then went to T.S .
and wait for a guy for bag .

*spot the model behind hoe*
Is human ! they stand damn long and never move !
O.O

Then went to Pavilion .
act is for movie but too bad no tickets .
argg .
@ BaskinRobbins . =)
me ; hoe with jor's spec .
us again !
I heart him !
The *guys* .
Xp .
I love this damn much !

sor poh !
sweet babi !
again !
and again !

G-po's house .

Gino baby .
is it again !

KLCC time .
=)
them for movie .
but i left earlier .
sorry !
@ Madam Kwan .
I love them !
Babi !!!!
haha . *spot hoe*

babi !
us again !
Batman !
now we know Joe is the real batman !
X)
bacause when joe sat on it the car will have sound effect !
the Dao Gei Babi !
again !
G-po and Bian .
O.o
reflection spot us ?

Is me back to TS for my mum fetching me back home .
I waited her at Starbucks .


191009 .
Monday .
Went to school .
early in the morning nobody was there .
and yet i just remember that all of them will be absent !
WTH !
let me and sze ...
*speechless*
==

As you said so why don't u do it ?
being a small chick ?
When you're bored u will do it .
fine !

I'm done right now .

x Entrance peeps !
o any plan ?
x birthday huh ?
o lepak .

l o v e s .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!