Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Monday, October 20, 2008

哭笑不得

Finish exam today [yehh]~!
Bt fell like unlucky,cz today knew K.H marks!
jz toook 45% haiz..sei jor~
Sejarah mark myself jz talk dao 9% 4 objectif!
tat stupid Yuin still wan temen who noes tat she took 20%
OMG!!!!
i wan die jor bt my maths pass leh! 61%
happy lo~bt I think my BM no nid see also noe is fail d la!
Sien sei ou loo...
Wan cry jor~haiz..

_________________________________________________
Zd..i jz noe my com pro cant pass up~
cz i do about Life Sux then the teacher scold me say i use all those language showed my attitube wor~
Eat Shit la..
LIFE SUCK cannot wan meh?
i dun think cannot lo!
haiz...0 marks 4 tat..
sei~fail 1 sub again?!
_____________________________________________________
Aiyo~really wan cry jor!
Fark~
becz of 'u'

``• ?•``



No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!