Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Friday, December 26, 2008

=]

X'mas today!
n holiday nerh nan de no work...
so we dicided to go Pavilion...
n brought jor many things...
buy jor 5 shirt n 1 skinny jean..quite nice.
my shirt all very colourful la.
hahaz.
n ZARA sales! many ppl orh~!
n we ate GODIVA WHITE CHOC CAKE!
was nice n full n my sis drank a cup of choc mint ice beld
haha.Yummy gt take pic bt nt in tis com also haha..
sat bah~
hehex.
have a great day there n i gt brought taofu-play de temix!
haha my sis brought 3 also coke d...nice too
accually wanna buy the doo-doll to eveyone d...bt my mum scold me whn i wanna pay~
haiz.nvm still gt next time~
thn at nite go makan Kampachi!!!
yummy~~~
hahaz

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!