Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Monday, December 31, 2007

To day eat liao many things haha.....发泄~!

Haiz....today....i go to my mum new shop keep things haha.......
haiz....sien de loh`!!

at home better.....can write bolg haha....

Swt~!!


early in the morning my mum call me wake up... n go to her new shop to help her keep things....haha.....

then me n my sis juz wake up.....go help them loh`!!my cousin also got go..(the cousin mean is my 'yiyi' de daughter...)
haha....not my'kuku'
haiz.......we reach there at 11.30 then we keeps thing until 3:25...




then we go to lisuremall....




n eat haha.......in >>








Haha i eat liao many many things haha........





this wan call 'shi chun dan dan mian'....so long leh this name...


hehe.....eat ubtil half juz take pic....haha....coz tat day very tired....





i got eat 1 more......



haha....so yammy lah`!!n we got eat xiao long bao.....

hehe.......now so hugry hehe....
haiz.....

When we finish our lunch me n my mum go to cut hair...haha....

my hair so sort liao....sah~!! when i gel my hair my hair looks....LALA hehe.....when i dun gel looks sucx...haiz when i go to skul i also dunno how....

1st scare Kang loh`!

2nd will be scold haiz.....dunno how now haha....

haiz....my mum also got cut she cut until my old hair style haha.....

so young....

muhahahahahahaha....my mum looks like

LALA TOO....~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!