Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Sien de one day....

Today my mum n my grandma go to sunway wif my 'kuku'hehe.....(dun think wrong)...there go there is wan to buy a dinner shirt..
on the way we go to Sunway my 'ah ma '.....only Talk talk talk talk sien de loh`!!!
haiz....
when we reach there we all go to the steke ice there to find my 'kuku'n my cousin hehe........coz my bro wan to skate.....me of coz no de lah~!!!
then my cousin dun wan de bt his mum call him to skate wif my bro n his sis....then me n my sis juz shop wif my grandma n my 'kuku'.....
then we alll go to asian....(i dunno call wat liao)...hehe...bt the name of the shop i noe call东方贵zhu......
then my grandma buy liao i shirt gold colour de....~!!
then finish liao.....
my 'kuku' go to DOROTHY PERKINS buy liao some shirt me also buy liao 1 t-shirt....haha my sis also got buy 1 west......(dunno got spell wrong mah?)
then we show util 7:30 i go n call my bro n my cousin n eat dinnerthe rastoran name BBQ Plaza....
we eat then my grandma very fan she go n talk chiness to a maly.....haiz me very sien de ah`!!!
haiz.....
then finish our dinner,本来we wan to watch the alian Vs pi.....i 4get wat name liao.....
then there go shop JUSCO then we wan to follow loh`!!
haiz.....very 不爽liao......wan to follow n wan to listen to the old women talk talk talk....haiz.....sien de mah~!!!
haiz.........
then there finish shop liao....we juz go bac to home.......go bac home nvm my grandma still wan talk talk talk`!!!!
ah`!!!!!in the car who can help me....~!!!

then finnaly i can finish listen to the rubbish talk`!!!!

1 comment:

  1. lol. ur grandma so talkative de ahh.
    nvm larhx.
    many of grandparents oso like tat de larhx. including mine=p
    juz try to ignore it if u can lolx~

    ReplyDelete

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!