Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Sad~!! T_T.....

At=16-12-2007...

On tat day...around 6:30pm....me n my family go out for dinner then my sis wan to nuy shoe for skul....so she ask my dad go to theMines....to buy...She very夸张校鞋也要buy ADDIDAS DE.....我都没有~!可是at last she also did't buy ADDIDAS de coz she say very贵so she did't buy.....but she go n buy Bata de....by th way on the way we shopping my mum go n show a lot of shirt to me to buy 4 new year nut alll of tat i also dun like....
Haiz...so sad she scold me:I show u a lot of shirt u also dun wan ...then i say i wan de u also dun let...then she say i dun wan u wear coz de shirt...i say i dun like gurlz shirt....so pink i think.....n very short de shoeder there meanthe hand there.....i dun like it...at the last my bro nut liao1 pair of shoe n a shirt.....haiz....do boy so good no nid think wat shirt wan to wear next year.....ma de~!!!i Hate my *I*~!!when my mum calling me to buy shirt she say.....a lot of rubbish...somthing like yah lor.....wear like like girl no nid die wan~!!
when i get homemy mum still scold me.....so sad...~!!!My sis 火上加油say the samething at the shopping mall...i noe y....i will like tat coz i think i'm not from the home de~!!

Haiz.....sad~!!!!!

T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T__T_T_T_T_T_T__T_T__T_T_T__T_T_T__T__T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T

2 comments:

  1. aiyo. dun think the negative part larhx.
    mayb they juz 为你好 lerhx.
    mayb ur mum wanna u to be more girly lerhx.
    anyway. b hapi larhx. dun b sad jorr..
    mayb ur mum n ur sis juz say say u oni de lerhx. nt scold at all~

    ReplyDelete
  2. come on gal. thats juz a way of caring. sumtimes i do hate my parents n my siblings too. but thats the way they care bout u. if they really dun care bout u. they wont care bout wad u wear! rite? hmm. where got mummy like their daughter wear like boy boy de o. rite? chill dear. =)

    ReplyDelete

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!