Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Saturday, September 24, 2011

the day we got wasted and cam whore.

The first sleepover I ever organised in NZ and it was great. So the second day after mocks finished and almost the same people came to my place and planned to get a wasted night. Talk about the first day right after the mocks, I remembered we all went to karaoke which was the asian's love as always. There were 7 of us and we got high in da middle of da street and trynna do some random shits in Starbucks while there were more than 50 people. oh well! a part of teenage life anyhow. *Starbucks instead of drinking* Got back around 12 and I satisfied with it. :)

Continue with the second night, Thursday and no school on Friday. *woohoo* The girls came to my place around 8 and we started our lovely chat about everything and everyone. :D Guess it shouldn't be named as a sleep over in fact we didn't actually sleep. I mean they did but not me and Selina. Both of us just tended to chat whole night and non-stop until William wakes up off to school. lol.

Guess now is the time to let the photos do the talking.

cats2
*while they were chatting I shouted "cheese!" and they squeezed in. :) *

IMG_1104
they are lovely. :D

cats
We got crazy anyhow. :3

cats3
after the energy we got noodles as supper or maybe dinner i guess. :)
there were delicious but a lil too salty thanks to "Lydia"

cats4
waiting water to be boiled.

IMG_1131-horz
Aliens in da house. ewwwww

__________________________________________________

229704223
Woke up around 10 then off to McD for breakfast. :)
We were hyped! 

page
ALIENS everywhere. heheee
please ask 'em to go back to mars.


FINALLY!
I'm done with a photo post and if you're my weekly viewer,
you would definitely know it has been ages since I last blog something like this and I used to do it at least twice a week before. :x
As the time goes, people change. lazier , uglier, fattier and more dumb.













Allow me to give you a shock! :D
I dont give a damn with my imagine anymore. :p




























IMG_1159
teehee. :D


















Somebody got wasted and the photo is secretly in my phone. :3









No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!