Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

the hang out. :3

Let me refresh my mind…

Sunday, 15th of August. Got out with the Taiwanese that I would never get annoy with, Selina and Kevin. Woke up at 10 and I smell FOOD! Damn it, mum was cooking asam laksa which I could never resist of. Heheee, this is the reason why am I so fat and never get skinny. I have a GREAT cook at home. :3 Anyway, back to the hang out. Selina came to my place around 12 and pick Kevin up from BK to go to Wairau. We planned to go and have dim sum but we ended to go and have a Vietnamese brunch. J it was great. Then rushed to Albany mall to catch up the movie time for “Rise of the Planets of the Ape” unfortunately we took too long to have our brunch. So we just chose to watch KF panda which was pretty boring. :x The hang out ended around 7 then got drive back home by Selina’s mum.

Photos of the day.

Taken from a HTC.

Taken from a BlackBerry.

And it is obvious that my BB wins. J


No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!