Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

=[

the 3rd week rdy...
i thought tis week no nid get a saman...bt tat stupid kang catch me today~
DIU!
suck lar...shout till load load outside the coridoor~
haiz see dao dou sien liao luu..
always let her catch till i wanna die jor~
she call me buy a socks~
i brought it at 1st i wanna wear geh bt is too suck n the container is like sand@
WTF!
so i decide to wear 2 socks together..
n i wear it~
haiz hot till i sei orh~
haha jz like Kay =]
pai seh lar~ i copy u...=
n take 3 saman from tat Fergus~haiz..
thn break thn lunch thn after skul.


thn after skul saw him...n say helo thn bye bye,
thn i went in to car n my mum say tat Mrs.Mala said my bad words to heR!
diu~
i dun wan lerh!
haiz.thn gif her scold scold scold till reach home is half an hour lar...
luckily i gt bring headset~=]
bt also sei lo~ my dad heard many things from my mum scold again lar~~~
=[
nvm la...guan liao...







我爱你,




No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!