Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Today my mum suddenly ask me u wan how many pass??
then i reply the mid-year exam cannot fail more then 7 if fail7 must retain then my mum say then??
i juz dun care her...
bt i verry scare i retain if i retain i must go bac new zealnd earky 1 years...i dun wan...
haiz...now got a scare scare de feel haiz...
who can help me??
i think even god also can't help me....haiz....
who say me so STUPID no a brain always think about stars not xiao mei ,danson.she,fahrenheit my dad n mum always scold me haiz....dun always think about stars juz study dun think...
haiz.....now how??
who can help me??

2 comments:

  1. come on gurl.
    juz try ur best in mid term exam.
    study hard since now.
    u can do it!
    no1 is perfect.
    if u think u alr try ur best. it's alr enough for urself.
    cheer up!! juz study as much as u can. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. take a chill pill larh
    cheer up =]
    +oil in mid year exam
    ntg is impossible d

    oways b there for u x))

    ReplyDelete

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!