Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Today sad de lor.....

Today in skul...i think liao so long the thing i think is.....***g d** **o*r me isn't she dun wan me in her **n*??

Haiz.....bt last time she ask me to join bt now i think no more liao....

i juz feel like she hate me n.....dun say this i also think**r **n* dun wan also...

coz her *'**y wan come liao.....last she say wan change place then she tell her frien liao....bt no tell me....so also dun wan think about tat if she got heart to ask me go i will go if not....no nid la...
bt i need a ppl to help me ask her she wan me go de mah.~!?

haiz.....i noe me every ppl also **t* de no nid to act like tat....haiz.....i help them wat there wan bt now jzu get this....

is pao yeng...~!!!!T_T
(say so many bad words....)
P.S=>not ppl de is like fuck tat kind~!

5 comments:

  1. Dun worry larh..
    cheer up..
    oways be there for u d...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bt others no wor...
    haiz ...juz u noe only....bt tell ppl~!~!plz...n thx.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. 0.o
    tell ppl or dun tell ppl..?
    lolx..
    aiyo..
    dun worry larh..
    cheer up bah..
    summore exam coming liao..
    focus on tat loo..
    dun think so much liao larh..
    hehe..><
    if anything can tel me bah..
    haha..=)
    same...
    lolx..
    oways b there for u..:))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. ``lolxXx..
    ya lorhx..
    ``jess arr..
    cheer up larhx..
    ``mayb she 4get 2 tell euu lerhx...
    dun think so much lorhx..
    ``exam coming lorhx..
    still gt lotz of frenz supporting euu d...
    ``kekexXx =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm. im not really can guess wad u wrote in ur first paragraph. but after reading the hold post. i think ure thinking dat we hate u huh? come on. ure just thinking too much. if we hate u. wad for we called u to come our gang? no point rite? dont think so much laa.

    ReplyDelete

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!