Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Today no mood....

Today no mood....coz the STUPID LIEW~~~HATE HIM LIKE CHI BAI....FUCKING HELL.....
today Jer venn b'day.....at lunch time the liew eat SHIT then he looking n us n we play the cream on top the cake de la...

he saw us play until so high he juz scold us oh~!

so MALU~!!he wan us to stanf 1straight line the look at his face how old~!

haha.......n stnd infont of the asembly oh~!n say:all this ppl is dirty our skul n say alot of SHIT thing to the form 1&2...he say no more b'day party in skul wor....
p.s:only the girls who play the cream....

aiyoyo i so scare oh~!wait la~! wait until 1 day u will noe wat is the bad 4 teacher say lies....~!

he took down our parents de num n call bt until the end also nvr call only my dad kena call....he go n call my sis n tell him the whole thing to my sis he ask my sis thold my dad tat i do wat in skul oh~!
call la.....i muz get scold de....i'm so scre oh~!

haoz....now.....i'm thinking wat i wan to say la.....

getting DC de la.....

or write letter wor....jing wei say...

after skul my dad call me n say y u wan to play n scold until i cannot tahan oh~!
like my ah mah~!

SIAO~!

haiz.....now wat can i do leh?

haiz wait la.....my dad will scold me like hell or if i get high scold in exam he wil nvr choir me de....

HELP AH~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!