Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sad~!

coz.....today juz noe got 8 sub fail...haiz.....sad...

i got cry lor...when i noe i get soooo many fail...

if skul wan the ppl tat get alot of fail de i muz the winner haha

haiz....bt no mood to laught liao....coz i thoguht i will get pass 3 or 4 sub de bt now no hope liao.....

today i tell my mum i fail 5 sub she scold me n i tell her i got A la....she say
1 A is wat u get 5 fail oh...
then i ask her...if i juz get 1 pass u wil how she scold me like hell haiz....
sad.
i cry loh~!?
haiz.....she say u nvr read i say if i read i also nvr get de coz.....i noe my sis geng my bro also geng get pass n my sis get A1....i noe me no use wan not good like them...haiz.....
haiz....A1 so geng meh get pass so li hai ar?
i noe u all so geng n study very hard bt i also got u nvr see only....haiz.....
u scold me i ren liao bt u nvr feel my gan shou....haiz...

T_T

1 comment:

  1. aiya. dun b sad alr larhx.
    i knw u gt study!!~ =)
    cheer up lolx.

    ReplyDelete

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!