Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Saturday, March 22, 2008

20/3/2008.....happt tat day....

haha....tat day me,xuan,sze n jer....go to ts sing k hapy de leh
coz tat day jer accually did't go de coz her old frien also at there....
bt she curi-curi come loh~!
haha...she scare her mum spotcheck n see wether she got go anywhere a not...
haha
when we sing k the sze juz sing 2 song


  1. jing ge jing qu2

  2. bei pan

haha where got ppl go sing k juz sing two song...the ather thime sze sing listen to us sing n sleep haha
only me n xuan sing the most the jer sing only abit de song...haha

here the pic very funny de....

wah~~ the bag also sing k the sze nvr sing wat u r oh`!!!
haha...this pic is when sze n jer go toilet take de....
this wan is ugly de.....



finish no more liao....


(ps:the word is follow xuan de...)




after sing k jer go wif her frien....


n xuan go..


only me n sze walk to Pavlion..haha we go to pavilion dunno do wat...


go to watson buy Gasby de gel n go to times looks book aroung 6 my mum call me bac nsze also wan go bac....


me go tangs to meet my mum accually did't go de loh....


is my mum de phone no battery so juz wan me go wif her shopping...


she go n buy the stupid guess de watch oh~!!


RM289


haiz.....so expensive also wan to buy...


after tat my sis come n she call my dad come n eat dinner haiz.....


then we wait...


after tat my mum wan to meet hui quan house to da ma juang...


she ask me n my sis go bac....bt we no haha


we go to nike shop buy liao 1 pair of shoe sooo pretty...


go 50% sale me buy 1 my sis also got buyliao.....


accually i buy her wan de la....bt no my size n she bought it down show to me ahhhh


ttat wan got bones wan i wan.....


this is my wan....


my sis de...yeng~!


still got quicksilver de ku....no pic la.....

3 comments:

  1. sory the title write wrong word....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like ur sis de nike shoes!! bt ur 1 oso nt bad larhx~! =)
    walau. somemore quiksilver de pants lerhx. bought many things hor. hehe^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya la...the quicksilver de pans yeng la......
    n last time i alrdy very like it liao de...haha
    accually my sis de is mine de lor...haha
    bt no size.....

    ReplyDelete

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!